At A Touch of Salsa our aim is to provide a fun environment and to get you dance floor ready so that you can enjoy your dancing experience.
We provide fun and enthusiastic Dance Classes for everyone who wants to learn these passionate, sexy and Hot Latin dances.
Dancing is also a great way to meet new people.
You don't need a friend to join our classes, although it is always nice to have some moral support, especially for your first class.
Just come along and enjoy your dancing.
All our classes are based on fun and have a very friendly atmosphere where the team of A Touch of Salsa is there to get everyone to enjoy themselves while learning to dance.
Dancing can be very daunting, especially if you have never danced before and you think you have two left feet... well you don't! We at A Touch of Salsa enjoy teaching all levels of dancers, especially beginners.
We love the enthusiasm and excitement in people's faces when they manage to 'get' their first steps, whether it be in Salsa, Bachata, Merengue, Zouk or whatever dance.
We also encourage Private Lessons for anyone wishing to accelerate their Salsa learning experience.
* Sydney International Bachata Festival, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
* Australian Bachata Championships Grand Final, 21-22 October 2011 - 3rd Place Teams Division
* Australian Bachata Championships Grand Final, October 3013, placed 2nd in teams division
* 3rd Athens Spring Latin Festival, Athens, Greece, 2012, 2013, 2014
* Melbourne Latin Festival, Melbourne, 6-8 April 2012
* Sydney Cuban Salsa Congress 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
* New Zealand Bachata Festival, Christchurch NZ, 31 August- 2012, 2013, 2014
* Melbourne Bachata Festival, 12-14 October 2012
* Australian and International Salsa Solos, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
* Sydney Latin Festival, 31 January 2013
* Portsea Summer Latin Festival, 22-24 February 2013, 2014
* Byron Bay Latin Fiesta, Byron Bay New South Wales, 2012, 2013, 2015
* Newcastle Latin Festival, 2015
* Hawaii Salsa and Bachata Congress, February 2015 and February 2016
* Australian Latin Dance Championships 3rd place Youth Solo Latin Division
* World Salsa Solo championships, Brisbane 2015 - Winners Pro Am Bachata, 4th place Pro Am Salsa
* Australian Latin Dance Championships Winners Pro Am Bachata; 3rd place Pro Am Bachata
* plus more to come...
Dancing is an intimate expression of joy in our lives and your wedding dance is the beginning of a lifetime of joyful celebrations as husband and wife. Thrill your guests with a choreographed dance routine tailored for you, simple but effective, including dips – depending on the bride’s dress of course!
Alternatively you can sit back and relax while we entertain your guests with a floorshow. We can even provide a mini dance lesson for all your guests to get them up and dancing.
Either way, let A Touch of Salsa help you to achieve your perfect wedding day.
No dance experience required – we’ll teach you everything you need to know.
Contact Nola at A Touch of Salsa on 0414 229966 for information on costs and to set up times, etc..
Have any questions, why not contact us direct?
Looking for that extra edge? Whether it be on the dance floor? To improve your dancing? Or to show your friends what you can do on the dance floor? Book in a private lesson. These are by appointment only and cannot be booked online. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0414 229966 to discuss and book in for a lesson or two. We have some great specials on bulk lessons available.